June 18 – The province added 49 new cases, 45 recoveries and one death.
June 17 – Health officials announced 48 new cases of COVID-19 and 11 new recoveries. This marks the third straight day that the province has had no new deaths.
June 16 – The province of announced 35 new cases of COVID-19 and 21 new recoveries. The total of 7,482 represents an increase of 29 cases from yesterday but the province says six probable cases were removed from today's count.
June 15 – The province reported 20 new cases of COVID-19 as well as one new death. Health officials also announced one new recovery.
June 27 – Six new cases and seven recoveries were announced on Saturday. Health officials also indicated that a total of 10 previously announced cases have been removed from their count as they were from out of province.
June 26 – The province announced 13 new cases and six recoveries.
June 25 – The province announced three cases and five recoveries. One previously announced case was removed.
July 9 – Officials confirmed an additional 170 new cases of the novel coronavirus on Thursday, saying that 86 people infected are from Windsor-Essex, a region that has grappled with outbreaks among migrant workers.
June 23 – The province has reported 216 cases of COVID-19, a slight spike after having fewer than 200 cases throughout the past few days. Health officials also announced 10 more deaths and 174 new recoveries.
June 8 – Ontario health officials announced 243 new cases of the virus and 24 deaths, marking the lowest number of confirmed cases the province had since late March. The province also announced 240 recoveries.
June 7 – The province announced 415 cases on Sunday. Of those, 223 were cases not previously announced because of lab-related reporting delay. Nineteen new deaths were also announced.
June 6– The province recorded 455 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday. Health officials say 68 of those cases stemmed from a delay in lab reporting.
June 12 – COVID-19 cases in Quebec rose 181 from the 53,485 announced a day earlier. This is the fifth straight day that the province has recorded fewer than 200 new cases
June 11 – There are now 5,105 people who have died of COVID-19 in Quebec, health authorities announced Thursday, as confirmed cases in the province reached 53,485.COVID-19 cases in Quebec rose 144 from the 53,341 announced a day earlier.
June 10 – Quebec reported 156 new cases of COVID-19 as well as 52 more deaths. Health officials also announced 480 new recoveries.
July 4 – For the first time in two months, health officials announced three new cases.
July 3 – Prince Edward Island has not reported a new case of COVID-19 since April 28, and as of Friday, has lifted travel restrictions within the Atlantic region. Video footage from the Confederation Bridge showed a steady stream of vehicles heading to P.E.I. after midnight when the restrictions were lifted.
June 19 – Prince Edward Island has not recorded a new infection since April 28. All cases have been considered recovered since May 8. The province says it will move into Phase 4 of its plan on June 26.
May 29 -- Today marks 31 days with no new active cases of COVID-19 in Prince Edward Island. Yesterday, Premier Dennis King extended the public health emergency in PEI until June 14th. He also announced that those wanting to visit seasonal residences out of province will have to submit an application.
May 22 -- As of today, Prince Edward Island has gone 24 straight days without a new case of COVID-19. This week, the province announced that they would begin the approval process for season residents on June 1st. Phase two of PEI's reopening plan begins today.
April 28 – Prince Edward Island announces one new case, following twleve straight days without any new cases.
June 5 -- Newfoundland and Labrador has reported no new cases of COVID-19 since May 28th. Last week, residents were permitted to expanded their two-household "bubble" to include an additional six people.
May 31 -- Health officials reported no new cases of COVID-19.
May 30 - Newfoundland and Labrador reported no new cases of COVID-19.
May 23 – The province announced one new recovery on Saturday.
May 22 -- This day marks 15 days with no new cases of COVID-19 for Newfoundland and Labrador. With only four active cases in the province, services like pet grooming and outdoor tennis courts will be open next week.
May 17 – The province reported no new cases for a 10th straight day.
May 16 – Health officials announced one new recovery on Saturday.
May 15 - One case of COVID-19 that was considered positive has now been deemed negative. This brings the total number of cases in the province back down to 260.
May 7 – The province announces two new cases of COVID-19, after five straight days with no new cases.
May 2 – The province announce one new recovery on Saturday and no new cases.
May 1 – The province reports its first new case in five days, along with five recovered patients.
April 29 – The province reported no new cases for a third straight day.
April 28 – There are no new cases in the province for the second straight day. Health officials announced one new recovery.
April 27 – The province announced no new cases and two new recoveries.
April 26 – Health officials announced one new case and 11 recoveries.
April 25 – Health officials announced one new case and one new recovery on Saturday.
June 5 -- With no active cases of COVID-19 since May 1st, the territory has announced that restrictions on its border with British Columbia will be lifted after July 1st.
May 29 -- Yukon has had no new active cases of COVID-19 in over five weeks. Last week, the territory announced that low-income essential workers would receive a temporary $4/hour pay increase for up to 16 weeks.
May 22 -- With no new cases of COVID-19 since April 20th, Yukon is moving in to their first phase of reopening. Yukon businesses and personal services ordered to close will have to have operational plans approved by the government before reopening. These guidelines were announced on May 19.
May 1 – The territory announced two more recoveries, stating that all 11 patients have now recovered.
April 20 – Two new cases were identified, bringing the territory's total to 11.
April 18 – Yukon reported no new cases and one new recovery.
April 17 – Yukon added one new case of COVID-19 and one recovery.
June 5 -- Northwest Territories has had no active cases of COVID-19 since April 20th. Public health offcicials say that Phase two of their reopening plan could begin as early as next Friday. This phase would include outdoor gatherings of up to 50 people, and the reopening of restaurants, gym and theatres (with restrictions).
May 29 -- All five active cases of COVID-19 in Northwest Territories have been recovered for over five and a half weeks.
May 22 -- With all five of Northwest Territories' cases having been recovered since April 20th, the territory has loosened restrictions on social gatherings, and allowed some businesses to open with restrictions. NWT is still encouraging tight social bubbles, and mask use in the service sector.
April 20 – Northwest Territories is now reporting all five cases of COVID-19 in the territory are considered recovered.
April 17 – Northwest Territories is reporting no new cases and one new recovery Friday.
April 13 – The territory is reporting one new recovery Monday.
July 3 – Nunavut announced a presumptive case of COVID-19 on July 2, and the case is still classified as "probable" on their government website.
July 2 – The territory announced a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the Mary River Mine. The case is not being added to the tally until confirmed.
June 19 – Nunavut has had zero confirmed cases of the virus. The government site has updates on travel restrictions and other limitations.
June 5 -- Nunavut has reported no cases of COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
May 29 -- Nunavut has yet to report any active cases of COVID-19. Yesterday, the territory announced a $5/hour wage top-up for essential workers, and extended their public health emergency until June 11th.
May 22 -- Deemed the "only coronavirus-free place in Canada," Nunavut's caseload remains at zero. Only Nunavut residents and critical workers are allowed in the territory, and physical distancing measures remain in effect.
May 4 - The previously identified case of COVID-19 in Nunavut has now been deemed a false positive. This brings the number of cases in the territory back to 0.
Thirteen Canadians tested positive for COVID-19 after travelling on the Grand Princess cruise ship off the coast of California in March. Those passengers were flown home and spent time in isolation at the Canadian Forces Base in Trenton, Ont. The Public Health Agency of Canada told CTV News on June 2 that all 13 cases are now considered recovered.
March 20 – A Canadian has died in Japan from complications related to COVID-19, Foreign Affairs Minister Francois-Philippe Champagne tweeted on Friday. Global Affairs has confirmed to CTV News that the individual was a passenger on the Diamond Princess cruise ship that was badly hit with the virus last month. *This case is not being counted in the overall count of cases in Canada