A man wanted in connection with a fatal attack on a Vancouver taxi driver three years ago has been re-arrested, authorities said Thursday. Jordan Conway has been on the lam since being released into a halfway house over the summer, prompting a Canada-wide warrant for his arrest. The Vancouver Police Department said officers took Conway into custody Tuesday following “an extensive investigation” by its homicide unit. “Conway has been remanded until his next court appearance,” police said in a news release Thursday. The 26-year-old was charged with manslaughter last year in the August 2022 assault on Aden Hersi, but was later released on bail. Authorities previously said Hersi was attacked after driving a passenger to East Vancouver. The 69-year-old later died in hospital. Conway was also wanted on warrants for assault and three counts of breaching his release conditions, the former stemming from an alleged attack on a bystander who tried to help Hersi, according to police.