The Prince Albert Police Service (PAPS) says an autopsy has confirmed the identity of 14-year-old Peyton Flett, who’d been missing since June. The autopsy was performed Tuesday. It comes after a deceased individual was found last week in the 300 block of 40th Street East, during a search for Flett. “The Prince Albert Police Service extends its condolences to Peyton’s family, friends, and all those affected by her death,” PAPS said in a media release. Flett’s family has been notified of the autopsy findings. The investigation into Flett’s death continues. Police say they’ll provide details as they become available. Anyone with information is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers.