Articles by Nicole Bogart
- How drones and 3D-printed weapon technology are revolutionizing the battlefield in Ukraine
- Mohawk women build tiny houses for those fleeing domestic violence
- Lobster prices reach historic heights as Atlantic tourism surges
- 'A new era': Canadians should brace for steep summer gas prices, analyst warns
- Summer flights between Vancouver and Delhi suspended by Air Canada, citing Russia-Ukraine conflict
- Who are Putin's daughters? Latest round of sanctions raises questions
- Advocates worry Ukrainian refugees will face same delays as Afghan interpreters
- Book fast and be flexible: Travellers should brace for rush in bookings after COVID-19 testing requirements lifted
- 'Not all Vodka is Russian': Distillers ask consumers to focus boycotts on Russian-made spirits
- 'We're ready': Canadian military deployed in Latvia ready to defend NATO territory
Alberta-based journalist Nicole Bogart joined CTV News’ national digital team in early 2019, contributing to coverage of breaking news events, technology, and healthcare. Nicole specializes in reporting on issues of disinformation, contributing to coverage of the 2019 federal election.
With a background in technology journalism, Nicole has extensive experience in covering issues surrounding cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and social media. She has served on panels discussing security concerns related to the Internet of Things, and gender inequalities facing women in tech.
She previously worked as a national journalist with Global News, both as an online reporter and an on-air technology expert. She is a fellow and contributing author of the Salzburg Global Seminar, a non-profit organization focused on global change.
Nicole speaks English and studied journalism at Toronto’s Humber College.