Contact CTV News
Have a news story? Is there something that CTV National News should report on? Submit a news tip.
To help direct your e-mails to the right department, please choose one of the following options:
- CTVNews.ca team: email@example.com
- CTV News: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CTV News Channel: email@example.com
- CTV Medical Report: firstname.lastname@example.org
- W5: Read the W5 FAQ or email email@example.com
- Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn how to purchase a video or written transcript of a segment of CTV News, Question Period and W5 please visit stox.ctvnews.ca.
Trouble playing video?
The first thing you can do is check if you have ad-blocking on your computer or device's browser. Most of our videos won't play under those circumstance.
More help is available for our video services:
- For more information, visit the CTV News GO FAQ: ctvnews.ca/gohelp
- The CTV News GO help email is email@example.com
Please make sure to provide as much info about your video issue as possible: operating system, device, browser and versions. Check your firewall settings too.
If you are looking for a particular story you saw on CTV News, try entering likely key words in our "Search" function in the upper right of CTVNews.ca
Be sure to check the 'Video' tab in the search results page if you don't see the story you seek.
Local CTV News
For questions regarding programming and news from local CTV News, please select your location here to visit the appropriate website, then locate their 'Contact Us' page.
- CTV Programming: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To learn how to advertise your business on the CTVNews.ca website click here.
- To learn about advertising with Bell Media, click here.
Working at CTV
- For employment and internship information, click here.
For media enquiries, please visit bellmedia.ca/pr/contacts
CTV Television Network