Three men from Scotland charged following the death of an Owen Sound restaurateur in August 2023 have been extradited to Ontario and are scheduled to appear in an Owen Sound courtroom Friday, according to Ontario Provincial Police. Investigators said the men, who were visiting Canada at the time, fled and were arrested in Scotland. They consented to their extradition earlier this year following a decision in an Edinburgh courtroom that determined they could stand trial for the offences in Canada. Robert Evans Jr., 25, is charged with manslaughter, accused of striking Sharif Rahman outside his restaurant, The Curry House, on the night of August 17, 2023, following a dispute over an unpaid bill. Evans’ father, Robert Busby Evans and uncle Barry Evans, are accused of accessory-after-the-fact to commit an indictable offence, according to police. The two men are accused of helping their son and nephew flee the country and return home to Scotland following the incident, along 2nd Avenue East, that led to Rahman’s death in a London, Ont. hospital a week later. The Scottish court heard Evans punched Rahman who then fell and hit his head on the sidewalk, setting off a chain of events that resulted in the accused leaving the scene and the country in the hours and days that followed. Officials confirmed Ontario Provincial Police and Owen Sound Police Service investigators escorted the three men from the United Kingdom to Ontario Thursday, with assistance from law enforcement counterparts overseas. Rahman was 44. He is survived by his wife and young daughter. “We are also deeply grateful to everyone who came forward with information to assist police during the investigation,” said police in a media release late Thursday evening. The allegations against the accused have not been tested in court.