Articles by Jonathan Forani
- Why Prince Philip visited Canada more than 45 times over the decades
- Health Canada approves two AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines
- Vaccine 'ramp-up phase': 1.3M Moderna doses in March; more than 10M Pfizer by June
- Feeling exhausted after video chats? There's a reason for that
- Two variants merge to form first recorded 'recombinant' virus
- 'Race against time': Third wave of COVID-19 feared as 'wild card' variants spread
- One vaccine shipment to Canada delayed by a day due to weather: Pfizer
- Canadians support debt forgiveness on certain 'compassionate' grounds: survey
- Lost year: Pandemic may have had devastating impact on education in Africa
- 'Canada's greatest actor': Theatre, film industry remember 'national treasure' Christopher Plummer
February 2021: Jonathan Forani is no longer with the company.
Since joining the CTV News digital team in 2017, Toronto-based reporter Jonathan Forani has written on a variety of subjects from federal politics and groundbreaking medical research to avocado shortages and the Toronto International Film Festival. He specializes in stories on health, lifestyle and entertainment trends and has a keen interest in the Royal Family. Since 2018, he has written CTV’s Royal Dispatch newsletter documenting the latest in news from the monarchy.
Before moving to the digital desk, Jonathan worked as a chase producer and writer for CTV News Channel. He has written for a variety of local and international outlets, from the Toronto Star to the New York Daily News.
Jonathan holds a Master of Journalism degree from Ryerson University and a Bachelor of Arts in Media, Information and Technoculture from Western University.
He speaks English.