No Bake Style: Strawberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
Published Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:20AM EDT
A simple, no bake strawberry cheesecake - we've made it healthier by using Yoplait Yopa! Greek Yogurt and only one package of light cream cheese.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hrs 10 min
- Makes: 8 servings
- 1¼ cups (300 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup (50 mL) margarine or butter, melted
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) cold water
- 1 pkg (7 g) unflavoured gelatin
- 1 pkg (250 g) light cream cheese softened
- 1 tub (500 mL) Yoplait® Yopa!™ Greek Yogurt - Oh La La! Strawberry Cheesecake
- ½ cup (125 mL) finely chopped strawberries (optional)
- 1½ cups (375 mL) quartered strawberries
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray bottom of 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine crust ingredients and firmly press onto bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In small microwavable measuring cup, add cold water and sprinkle with gelatin; stir and let stand two minutes until gelatin has expanded and solidified. Microwave on High power 30 to 40 seconds to turn gelatin back to a liquid.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add yogurt, dissolved gelatin and chopped strawberries; beat until smooth.
- Pour into baked crust. Refrigerate until set; at least 3 hours.
- Prepare strawberry topping by sprinkling sliced strawberries with sugar; let stand 10 minutes. Serve over sliced cheesecake.
Make it Mango Srawberry! Use Yoplait® Yopa!™ Greek Yogurt - Mmmm Mango Tango instead of the Strawberry Cheesecake flavour. Vegetarian? Replace gelatin with agar agar. Found in most health food and bulk food stores. ® Trademarks of YOPLAIT MARQUES S.N.C. (France) used under license. © 2013 Yoplait Canada