10 holiday gifts for spoiled cats and dogs
Lucky humans won’t be the only ones unboxing designer jewelry, handmade Italian sweaters and hot new toys this holiday season. So will some spoiled dogs and cats.
Here’s a look at some of the products that pampered pets might find underneath the Christmas tree later this month.
1. For trendy dogs, Louis Vuitton sells an elegant pink-and-gold collar with a customizable name plate. It costs $480 but shipping is free.
2. For fashion-conscious cats, this year’s must-have collar is from Moshiqa. It’s dotted with pearls and charms and retails for US$95.
3. Poldo, a “dog couture” brand, is selling Merino wool sweaters that are handmade in Italy. They start at $178.
4. For dogs that spend a lot of time outdoors, Moncler’s $550 quilted vest is sure to keep them warm.
5. For the pups who prefer to lounge around inside, Moshiqa sells doggie bathrobes starting at US$40.
6. Homebody dogs might also appreciate a sparkly bed from Posh Puppy Boutique’s “crystal collection.” It sells for US$950.
7. For those hard-to-buy-for canine friends, how about a classic polo shirt from Barkholic? They’re $US56 apiece.
8. Cats can be fickle but they all love to scratch. Amazon sells turntables specifically for feline DJs.
9. Got a cat to buy for who’s a design junkie? Hong Kong designer Ruan Hao has created a table they will love.
10. That dog with practically everything probably doesn’t have a machine that spits out bacon-flavoured bubbles. Amazon sells them for $34.95.