CTV News Channel
A man charged following an Amber Alert in Quebec is now facing charges in Ontario.
The 41-year-old father at the heart of an Amber Alert in Quebec earlier this month made his first court appearance today.
Ontario provincial police say they transferred the suspect at the centre of last week's Amber Alert case into the custody of Quebec authorities.
The man who fled authorities last week with his six-year-old boy and who was later charged in the slaying of the child's mother is close to being released from hospital, his lawyer said Thursday.
Quebec provincial police said Wednesday they found a body investigators believe is that of a missing 71-year-old man connected to last week's Amber Alert case.
The man who fled authorities last week with his six-year-old boy and was later charged in the slaying of the child's mother remains in hospital after a suicide attempt.
An Amber Alert for a three-year-old girl from the Bighorn reserve has been cancelled after she was found safe and unharmed.
A six-year-old boy who was the subject of an Amber Alert has been found safe.
The mother of a girl allegedly abducted from a Saskatchewan playground says what happened to her daughter shows it can happen to anyone.
An Amber Alert has been cancelled and a suspect is in custody after a man allegedly abducted an eight-year-old girl in Prince Albert, Sask.
Provincial police in northern Ontario say a toddler who was the subject of an Amber Alert has been found safe.