Karl's Blog: Can cleaning products be 'stylish'? Yes!
Published Thursday, April 1, 2010 7:54AM EDT
With home organizing and spring cleaning on its way, I wanted to highlight some home keeping products that not only work well, but will look great in your home. From the kitchen to laundry room, these products are made for a style-consious consumer. All websites listed will be able to guide you to a local retailer. Featured products:
- Penguin Soap Pump, $16: http://www.umbra.com
- Sink Rack, $10.50: http://www.umbra.com
- Orvino Toilet Brush, $21: http://www.umbra.com
- Designer Rubber gloves, $20, Audrey apron, $35-50: www.feelgoodgifts.ca
- Steel Bar Rectangular Step Can, $300: www.simplehuman.com
- Dyson DC26 City Vacuum Cleaner by Dyson, $TK Available May 2010: www.dyson.com
- Dyson DC31 Handheld Rechargeable Vacuum, $TK
- Liquid Cleaners from Method, $4-10: http://www.methodhome.com
- Home Logic Rolling Laundry Cart, Lowes $37: www.lowes.ca
For great decorating tips you can follow Karl on Twitter @karllohnes
Got a comment or decorating dilemma to ask Karl? Email us at: www.ctv.ca/canadaam/home/Got a question, comment or segment suggestion for Karl? Email us at email@example.com.