Complete list of winners at Screen Actors Guild Awards
Bryan Cranston accepts the award for outstanding male actor in a drama series for “Breaking Bad” at the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013. ( John Shearer / Invision)
The Associated Press
Published Monday, January 28, 2013 7:16AM EST
A complete list of winners at Sunday's 19th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards:
- Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis, "Lincoln"
- Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, "Silver Linings Playbook"
- Supporting actor: Tommy Lee Jones, "Lincoln"
- Supporting actress: Anne Hathaway, "Les Miserables"
- Cast: "Argo"
- Stunt ensemble: "Skyfall"
- Actor in a movie or miniseries: Kevin Costner "Hatfields & McCoys"
- Actress in a movie or miniseries: Julianne Moore, "Game Change"
- Actor in a drama series: Bryan Cranston, "Breaking Bad"
- Actress in a drama series: Claire Danes, "Homeland"
- Actor in a comedy series: Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"
- Actress in a comedy series: Tina Fey, "30 Rock"
- Drama series cast: "Downton Abbey"
- Comedy series cast: "Modern Family"
- Stunt ensemble: "Game of Thrones"
Please read our guidelines before commenting on stories.