We welcome your comments. Bell Media reviews every comment submitted, and reserves the right to approve comments and edit for brevity and clarity. Please be advised:
Comments are moderated and will not appear on site until they have been reviewed.
Comments are not open on some news articles; Bell Media reserves the right to choose commenting availability.
- Preference is given to commenters who use real names.
- Stay on topic and be concise.
- Stimulate debate.
- Offer new information.
What not to do:
- We will not publish comments that are profane, libelous, racist, or engage in personal attacks.
- We screen for comments that seek to spread information that is false or misleading.
- We will not publish: Comments written that are poorly spelled; or are written in caps; or which use strange formatting to get noticed.
- If you're using an alias, make sure it's unique.
- We will not publish comments that link to outside websites.
- We will not allow offensive or obscene profile pics.
Thank you for following these guidelines and contributing your thoughts. You are contributing to debate and discussion, and helping to make this website a more open place.
LIVE on CTVNews.ca
- June 29-July 1: Various events for the royals' visit to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday
- Saturday July 1: CTV News Special Presentation: Canada 150 beginning @ 11 a.m. ET
- Tuesday, July 11: NDP leadership debate in Saskatoon